The Parachute Trainer is an immersive training system capable of supporting initial canopy control training and malfunction recognition through to mission planning and rehearsal.
- Mission planning and rehearsal
- Pre-set scenarios
- Pre-Jump parachutists brief from exiting the aircraft to landing on DZ
- Selectable Parachute Types, Weather Conditions & Time of Day
- NVG mode to allow mission rehearsals at night
- Customisable Wind Speed, Virtual Environment and Geospeciﬁc Terrain
- Integrated communications between students and instructor
- Intuitive, easy to use modern User Interface (UI)
- Assessment module to check student competency and After-Action replay
- Scalable system – up to 24 jump stations
- Character customization allowing end user to setup jumpers
- Commercial Off the Shelf gaming engine allowing integration of new hardware
Formerly known as Virtual Parachute Training System (VPTS).
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?