GENERIC HAND SKILL TRAINER (GENSKILL)
The Generic Hand Skills Trainer, regularly referred to as GenSkill is a free standing physical prepresentation of a typical Flying Control Run.The GenSkill provides training in the hand skills necessary to work on aircraft components in confined spaces through access panels in an aircraft fuselage.
The Mark 2 addition builds and enhances on the training capability of the standard GenSkill training device by introducing a functioning low voltage aircraft circuit as a fabrication and modiﬁcation embodiment to extend training to avionic skills.
- Introduction of a functioning low voltage aircraft circuit
- Electrical harness fabrication
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Aircraft assembly – style LRU including soldering and terminating wires
- Testing of the system with a portable test set (1 supplied free per delivery)
- Controlled fault harness replaces the student harness with in-built faults
- Up to 23 practical tasks
- Fault harness option
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?