Pennant is a leading, worldwide provider of IPS and ILS software and services and is your Integrated Product Support Partner. We assist companies with logistics support analysis, asset maintenance, product lifecycle and technical documentation software. Our range of products and services are exported around the world to assist current and future generations of operators and maintainers.
R4i Product Suite
The R4i Product Suite provides all the tools you’ll need to create, manage and leverage information, that is vital to the operation and maintenance of your complex assets.
GenS is built on the latest international standards and specifications and backed by a dedicated multi-generational team of software developers and supportability engineers who are eager to deliver an incredible end user experience.
OmegaPS™ is a software product used to reduce the support cost of major capital equipment in the defence, aerospace and transportation markets.
The Analyzer modelling software includes Life Cycle Cost (LCC) Optimization, Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Spares Optimization, and Availability Modelling.
- ASD S1000D
- ASD S3000L
- DEF (AUST) 5692
- DEF STAN 00-60
- SAE GEIA-STD-0007
- ATA iSpec 2200
- MIL STD 1388-2B
When are the IPS software tools used?
- Have a Logistics Support Analysis requirement
- Need to re-use data directly from design/engineering
- Core data is duplicated at least 50% across Illustrated Parts Books, Operations Procedures, Repair/Maintenance and Test Procedures, slowing the delivery process every time there is one change to data
- Multiple products or configurations of equipment then compounds the first problem (aircraft maintenance manuals range from 35,000 to 65,000 pages, depending on size of aircraft)
- Their end customers expect to be able to have their documentation in different formats including iPad, Tuff Devices and PDF
- Their end customers expect their equipment data to be only about the specific piece of equipment (configuration) they have purchased
- Their end customer also may expect them to deliver data to specific industry specifications or standards
- Requirement for automated output of training content delivery
- Require a feedback loop from field / maintenance
Types of customers or industries that tend to have this type of pain normally tick 5 of the 7 below:
- Build large equipment
- Build complex equipment
- The equipment has a lot of systems and parts
- The equipment has a long life – minimum of 10 years
- With heavy maintenance cycles
- They often release multiple configurations of the equipment
- Required to work to industry specifications and highly regulated
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR IPS PRODUCTS?