Fixed Wing Aircraft Systems Trainer
The Fixed Wing Aircraft Systems Trainer enables typical aircraft functional tests and fault-diagnosis procedures to be taught by either instructor demonstration or by student self-paced learning. Students will be able to carry out a range of practical training exercises through interaction with a virtual fixed wing aircraft, thus enabling progressive understanding of aircraft systems.
The trainer is designed to support training methods that may be used to satisfy the theoretical training element in the classroom.
- Intuitive navigation & operation, detailed aircraft bays & LRUs
- Integrated aircraft systems simulation, realistic real-time aircraft responses & 3D visuals
- Training management system for scenario creation, planning and delivery
- Real-time monitoring of training scenarios
- Automatic student assessment and report generation
- Electronic technical publications suite for the virtual aircraft
- Can be installed on a standalone Windows PC or networked for use in a classroom environment
Formerly known as Virtual Aircraft Training System (VATS).
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?