Rotary Aircraft Systems Trainer
Developed very much in the same vein as the Fixed Wing Aircraft Systems Trainer product, the Rotary Aircraft Systems Trainer enables students to develop and practice the skills required to maintain a modern rotary aircraft.
The trainer is a classroom desktop trainer which presents a graphical representation of the aircraft which the student can interact with, using virtual test equipment.
While majoring on the avionic and electrical trades, the trainer covers all systems on the aircraft to allow students to:
- Locate and identify system components
- Practice the normal operation of the aircraft avionic
- Practice electrical systems for ground based activities
- Perform functional tests on the active systems
- Observe equipment and system malfunctions and perform fault diagnosis and rectification
Formerly known as Avionics and Electrical Systems Emulator (AESE).
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?