The R4i Viewer® provides maintainers and operators with an interactive and unified view of manuals, e-learning courseware and maintenance job tasking.
Data packages are generated from the R4i CSDB Server® which are in turn ‘read’ by the R4i Viewer®, for off-line content, or log in to the CSDB Server for R4i Viewer online access.
- The facility to generate an Interactive Electronic Technical Publication (IETP) change package, based on change & level attributes within S1000D Data Modules;
- Advanced control of the IETP’s (or Technical Order’s) interaction and presentation to the maintainer;
- Auto Generated Acronyms, Support Equipment and Consumables using content derived from your Procedural Data Modules;
- Content control and technical information security via data encryption and IETP expiry;
- Advanced search and book marking capabilities;
- Display information based on applicability, including combinations such as tail number, vessel name or model variant;
- Support for observed and detected fault codes, reducing system down time.
- The ability for maintainers in the field to provide feedback via the “Tech Note” feature, or via Comment Module with R4i ReViewer;
- Apply soft or hard date expiry to prevent access to outdated content.
Advanced Publication Capabilities:
- The ability to generate IETM change packages based on issue number within S1000D Data Modules or based on R4i CSDB Server® monitoring change
- Advanced control of the IETMs interaction and presentation to the maintainer, including switchable interface to “touch friendly” tablet setting.
- Auto-generated acronyms, support equipment and parts and consumables lists, using content derived from Procedural Data Modules.
- Control content and technical information security via data encryption and IETM expiry.
- Pre-select preferred language for Viewer or toggle to switch language interface mid-session.
- Display information based on applicability, including combinations such as tail number, vessel name or model variant.
- Integrated 2D and 3D graphics support.
- Support for observed and detected fault codes, reducing system downtime.
- Advanced Illustrated Parts catalog display including integration into stores ordering systems and multi directional linking between parts lists and image hotspots.
- Configurable Landing Pages inside R4i Viewer®, including an image with hotspot zones to give users a short cut to specific Data Modules, Images and/ Folders.
R4i Viewer® has been approved for use on the U.S. Air Force Network and the Australian Defence Restricted Network (DRN).
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS?